January Staff Spotlight - Dr Mansoor Naseem

Dr Mansoor Naseem (BDS)(ADC)
Dr Mansoor Naseem (BDS)(ADC) has been with Green Valley Dental since 2016, after graduating from Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College in Mumbai with a Doctoral Degree in Dentistry. Dr Mansoor has extensive experience in all aspects of general dental care, especially pediatric and cosmetic dentistry, dental surgeries (including wisdom teeth extraction and implants) and restorative dental care.

“Maintaining one’s dental health is as integral as any other aspect of our well-being,” says Dr Mansoor. “For nearly seven years, I have treated people as I would want to be treated, with respect and honesty. I always educate my patients on guidelines to maintaining their oral health. I care for my patients, and always strive to provide them with different treatment options.”

After clearing the Australian Dental Council examinations on his first attempt in 2014, Dr Mansoor joined our team two years late in 2016. Although his studies concluded back in 2011, Dr Mansoor never stops learning!

“Continuing education is a big part of my professional life,” he says. “I stay updated with advances in dentistry. I attend courses that range from new dental materials to new methods of treatment and medication to emergency treatments.”

One of Dr Mansoor's happy patients!
Dr Mansoor is big on general dental hygiene, and keeping your teeth healthy and happy!

“Dental advice I would like to give my patients is to think of your teeth as an irreplaceable vehicle. If you change the oil and tune it regularly, it will run smoothly. Your teeth will give you fewer problems and cost you less in the long run with regular maintenance!”

Outside of work, Dr Mansoor enjoys travelling and exploring new places, as well as playing cricket and listening to music. He is also quite the foodie!

“I am fond of tasting different cuisines, but butter chicken remains my all-time favourite!”

Call us today on 02 9825 0092 to book your free consultation with Dr Mansoor, or come in and visit us today at 263 Green Valley Road, Green Valley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First aid for dental injuries - treatment and prevention tips!

A few things about Orthodontics that you may not know!

November Staff Spotlight - Laura Hedges